Monday, April 30, 2012

Pat McIntyre - Mr. Brightside (Killers cover - acoustic with loop pedal)

Pat McIntyre - Mr. Brightside (Killers cover - acoustic with loop pedal) Video Clips. Duration : 4.98 Mins.


Follow me on Twitter! @macdaddy_p twitter.com Hi all, thanks for the comments on my Verve cover - glad people enjoyed it! As a follow up, here is my version of Mr. Brightside by the Killers. It's played acoustically with a Boss RC-20 loop pedal, which lets me record and loop what I'm playing. Everything you hear is recorded live and in real time. I recorded the video on a ropey old digital camera and put the audio into my laptop, then tried to sync the two up. It's not perfect but about as good as I could get it! Hope you like this one... please leave a comment and check out my myspace page for some originals - myspace.com/patmcintyre. Cheers! P lyrics I'm coming out of my cage And I've been doing just fine Gotta gotta be down Because I want it all It started out with a kiss How did it end up like this? It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss Now I'm falling asleep And she's calling a cab While he's having a smoke And she's taking a drag Now they're going to bed And my stomach is sick And it's all in my head But she's touching his chest Now, he takes off her dress Now, letting me go And I just can't look - it's killing me And taking control Jealousy, turning saints into the sea swimming through sick lullabies Choking on your alibis But it's just the price I pay Destiny is calling me Open up my eager eyes '˜Cause I'm Mr Brightside I'm coming out of my cage And I've been doing just fine Gotta gotta be down Because I want it all It started out with a kiss How did it end up ...

Tags: acoustic, cover, version, guitar, singer, songwriter, covers, killers, mr, brightside, mister, bright, side, uk, music, bristol, london, pat, mcintyre, loop, looping, looper, pedal, live

No comments:

Post a Comment